COVID-19 has been spreading rapidly across the streets, cities, states and countries. Currently, more than 190 countries are battling with the pandemic and around 6 million people are the patients of this virus. Many of them are in critical condition. The virus is very mysterious. It can attack on the weakest part of your body fast. Yet your immune system can stop them if you keep it strong. However, there is need to take care for COVID patients. They need to eat boiled eggs and meals properly. Besides, they have to practice social distancing. It is very difficult to distance yourself from others especially when you are living in one place with so many people. However, temporary walls can make it less difficult.
What Are Temporary Walls?
Unlike your cement-made walls, temporary walls are plastic made walls that you can insert between the room to turn a single room into one room. As its name suggest, the owner of the house or resident of the house can remove them easily whenever they want to remove. Temporary walls extend from floor to ceiling. Majority of them re 4.5 inches thick. There are many kinds of temporary walls:
- Sound proof temporary walls
- Bookshelf temporary walls
- Pressurized walls, and
- Partial walls
The walls have door and window so that there would be ventilation and people who stay in that room will get air and space to leave the room. However, they cannot carry a lot of weight like brick made walls. Although you can hand some things on it, they should weight not more than 30 pounds.
What Are The Advantages Of Temporary Walls?
There are numerous advantages of temporary walls. Some of them are following
- Earning: By creating two rooms via temporary walls, you can use the other room to earn money. You can rent the place to class mate or friend or any reliable person to get some money. Besides, you can open gym, start your startup, tuition, office, blogging there to earn through it. You can even turn the room into studio to start your YouTube channel if you have craze to start vlogging.
- More space: The more rooms your apartment has the more there will be space as you will get more place to keep your things. You can dedicate one room to your bed to sleep while you can convert other part into office or study to give yourself a peaceful space to work.
- Privacy:If you are more than one person living in an apartment then temporary walls will give privacy to every person and let them have their separate space to carry out their activities.
How Are Temporary Walls Beneficial For COVID Patients?
In this time of coronavirus pandemic, temporary walls are too much beneficial. The family members can insert them to create a separate room and space for COVID patients so that they would not spread the virus and have space to take as much rest as they need.
Besides, the dividers can be used to create numerous rooms so that people could distance from other members of the family or home and have their own space.
People can contact Temporary Walls NYC and ask the workers to install dividers and walls to create room and space for people and patients. They will use their special COVID dividers to assist you for cheap.
Temporary walls are beneficial in this time of pandemic. They help people to create rooms and space in offices and homes to practice social distancing. Visit us at https://temporarywallsnyc.com/.